Keratin + Mist Kit - 40 uses
Our products are compatible with any hair treatment and they are recommended by doctors from all over the world.
NOTE: Keratin Fibers Dark Brown of 12,5 gr is temporarily out of stock and will be delivered from August 1, 2018.
Keratin fibers are natural microfibers made of organic keratin protein, the same protein as the hair is made of. Keratin fibers are charged with static electricity, so they bond and intertwine naturally with your existing hair, creating volume and a total coverage with a perfect result all day and night. Can’t stain, run or smear. Available in 10 colours.
Mist is a specifically developed formula which enhances the bond between Keratin hair fibers and thinning hair. It is an exclusive formulation with B, E & H vitamins, horse chestnut extract and Omega 3 & 6 essential acids nourishes and protects hair.
Keratin Comb prevents fibers from falling over the forehead. It easily slides into the hair allowing a natural look within seconds. Keratin combs also allows the use of less product in each application. It optimizes each use and extends the duration of the keratin fibers kit. Keratin Comb comes as a gift in this pack.Content :
- Keratin Fibers 12,5 grs for 40 uses approx.
- Mist 60 ml 40 for uses approx.
- One Free Keratin Comb
Keratin Fibers: Wang Resin, Keratin Derivative, Dodecylbenzene, Sulfonic Acid, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Beta-Carotene, 2-Hydroxy-1, Prussian Blue, Dichromium Trioxide, Utramarines.
Mist spray: Alcohol Denat, Isopropyl, Alcohol, Aqua (Water), Butyl Ester of PVM/MA Copolymer, Isopropyl Ester of PVM/MA Copolymer, Triethanolamine, N-Butyl, Alcohol, PEG-20 Castor Oil, Glycerin, Zea Mays (Corn), Germ Oil, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut), Seed Extract, Calcium Pantothenate, Inositol, Retinol, Rosa Moscheta Seed Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Biotin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Limonene, Isoeugenol, Citral, Hydroxycitronellal.
- Place Keratin Comb on the area to cover
- On a dry hair, hold the Keratin Comb while shaking Keratin hair fibers liberally over the desired area until your hair looks thick & full and you don’t see the scalp anymore.
- With the help of the Keratin Comb gently pat your hair to disperse the fibers. Keratin is available in 10 different colours that can be easily combined to match any hair colour, even highlighted or salt & pepper hair. In such cases, apply base colour first and secondary colour after. You will obtain a perfect and very natural result.
- Apply Mist spray to fix the fibers and protect them from wind and rain.